Today the companies‘ directors are often interested in optimization of the company accounting process and saving related costs. However, it is difficult for a non-accountant to evaluate objectively and competently the work of accounting department, its quality and performance. It may occur that keep your accounting department is more expensive than to hire a company rendering accounting services. In addition, it is difficult for a company’s accountant to understand accounting legislation and/ or standards of another country. However, this knowledge, taking into account the ongoing business development and business process integration, can be very important.
Therefore, according to our customers’ needs we provide the following services:
- Accounting from primary documents up to financial statements in accordance with Business Accounting Standards (BAS) and (or) the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Accounting of wages;
- Preparation of payment orders to banks, co-operation with banks;
- Preparation and submission of tax returns;
- Preparation of annual and periodic management reports and financial statements;
- Chief accountant function.
Accounting services are provided by experienced professionals who have experience working with international companies and who can communicate with customers in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages. In addition, according to the client’s needs, we can organize accounting of foreign companies, financial reporting, and submission to the competent authorities.