Business development is a part of any profit-making organization long-term strategy and purpose consisting of many interrelated components: investment, managerial decisions, internal and external communications and marketing. Business development is usually associated with the company’s market expansion and discovery of new markets, increased production and / or sales. The company is expanding its business and conquering new markets by acquiring other companies or joining other companies or groups of companies, by purchase of a business, setting up subsidiaries or branches / representative offices in foreign countries or by implementing new investment projects. These goals are often require additional funding, properly and professionally made business plan, and sometimes a new business license. Thus, expanding the company’s business rarely takes place without professional help.
Therefore, in order to help our customers to implement business development quickly and efficiently, we offer the following services:
- Transaction structuring;
- Business integration (union of an acquired business with the group);
- Transactions of business purchase and sale (business evaluation, contract preparation, contract review);
- Search and evaluation of financing alternatives (mediation with banks, absorption of EU funds, search for private investors and funds);
- Holding companies (consultations on jurisdiction of a holding, tax optimization using foreign subsidiaries and local companies);
- Business plans;
- Obtaining of business licenses;
- Customer search and representation abroad;
- Companies, registration of branches and representative offices in different countries.