When concluding transactions, collecting debts, implementing business development or integration, it is often necessary to obtain information about a business partner, contractor, debtor, or the object of the transaction. The detailed information obtained in advance, if properly assessed, will evaluate a partner or a contractor‘s financial stability and reliability, the value of the transaction object and will help to reduce the risk of transactions.
On request of our clients, we are able to gather the following information about legal persons registered in Lithuania and foreign countries:
- Type of the company activity;
- Address, date of establishment and the date of registration of the company;
- Code, status;
- Employees, change of managers, names;
- Members of the Board, shareholders;
- Financial statements;
- Operated trademarks and other intellectual property;
- Staff turnover;
- Real estate;
- Valid garnishments;
- Mortgage records;
- Participation in the courts proceedings, nature of litigation;
- The data on bankruptcy proceedings in courts.