When expanding business, merging businesses, making acquisitions, implementing of investment projects and other projects, entrepreneurs often need additional funding. Therefore, in order to meet customers’ financing needs, we mediate with banks, credit unions and other financial institution on funding of transactions and projects. Since we have a network of partners not only in Lithuania, but also in foreign countries, we have the ability to obtain financing in foreign banks and other financial institutions. In addition, we can help you to get financing from EU funds or to look for Lithuanian and foreign investors in the business. Usually, we find several customer financing options to thoroughly analyze, discuss with the client and select the optimal solution depending on the client’s needs and goals.
We have a long-term experience in these areas:
- Arrangement of business plans for funding;
- Financial structuring of the transaction;
- Search for funding sources and assessment of opportunities;
- Selection of optimal financing scheme
- Negotiations for funding with banks, other financial institutions, foundations etc;
- Preparation of document for funding.